Saturday, January 8, 2011

5 4 3 2 1

my new years eve was amazing, even with a change of plans in the end. originally i was meant to go away to port victoria with some old school friends, but in the end me and my best friend, deanna went to a night club in adelaide called red square. i'd been there before and didn't like it that much, but this time it was so much fun. we consumed alot of vodka and shots but that's just the way australians do it. we got in to town pretty late, actually about fifteen minutes before the count down, but luckily we were on the vip list. i will stop boring you with words and woo you with my pictures.

i am wearing a stayc hendrickson sample, it is a short grey dress with torso cut outs, made of jersey.
Diva bangles
and the amazing heels are Betts- my favourites (i think in the photos though i am bare footed)

please excuse the bad photography, enjoy.











1 comment:

  1. Hey doll thanks so much for the comment and following my blog too. LOVE your blog! Am following you back too. Cant wait to see more of ivy row :)
    Much love
    B - xx

    www.iletaitunefois.com.au

    ReplyDelete